Private 1-to-1 coaching at NPL is led by Joe Lamb, Middlesex Player Pathway Coach and Lead Coach for Richmond Borough.
Joe also runs very popular skills development training camps during the May half-term and summer holidays.
This year's summer camps are: *TBC*
The camps will feature:
* Cricket-based fun and games, serious skills development drills plus matches every day
* Challenges and prizes for best catch, shot of the day, spirit of cricket, improving player etc...
* Stream ‘one’ (up to u15, school yr 10): hard-ball based, for more experienced players
* Stream 'two' (from u9, school yr 4): mix of hard-ball and soft-ball, for less experienced players
* 10am-4pm daily. Free early drop off or late pick up (9am-5pm), but contact to discuss
* £38 per day, £130 per week (four days); £240 for both weeks (eight days)
To book, click here
For further info, contact lead coach, Joe Lamb: M: 07775 678 747 / E: