NPL is one of the best places to learn cricket in the area:
Excellent facilities including 2 full size pitches, bowling machine, artificial nets
Limited squad numbers to ensure every Colt has the chance to develop and play
Sponsor-funded NPL Academy programme providing skills masterclasses
Opportunity for talented Colts to ‘Fast-Track’ into senior cricket
ECB Clubmark accredited
NPL runs sides at U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 and U17 level, but welcome players from the age of 7. Our sessions are more than "nets". Our qualified coaches ensure that players develop specific skills and techniques that will be of benefit in match situations
Private 1-to-1 coaching at NPL is led by Joe Lamb, Middlesex Player Pathway Coach and Lead Coach for Richmond Borough.
Joe also runs very popular skills development training camps during the May half-term and summer holidays.
This year's summer camps are: *TBC*
The camps will feature:
* Cricket-based fun and games, serious skills development drills plus matches every day
* Challenges and prizes for best catch, shot of the day, spirit of cricket, improving player etc...
* Stream ‘one’ (up to u15, school yr 10): hard-ball based, for more experienced players
* Stream 'two' (from u9, school yr 4): mix of hard-ball and soft-ball, for less experienced players
* 10am-4pm daily. Free early drop off or late pick up (9am-5pm), but contact to discuss
* £38 per day, £130 per week (four days); £240 for both weeks (eight days)
To book, click here
For further info, contact lead coach, Joe Lamb: M: 07775 678 747 / E: